Make a Donation
We have several ways to donate! Your financial contribution will help sustain our many important programs and services: Click a link below to donate online, or mail us your donation at:
Animal Samaritans, 72120 Petland Place, Thousand Palms, CA 92276
- General Donations: Support all our programs and services with a general donation. You have the option of making your gift in honor of, or in memory of a person or a pet.
- Adoptions & Animal Sheltering of homeless animals.
- Adoption Alliance Animal Rescue Program: Help us rescue at-risk animal from our Desert’s largest public shelter.
- Animal Assisted Therapy: Support our free pet therapy program.
- Animal Care Fund: Give financial assistance for veterinary care for animals in need.
- Senior Pet Wellness Fund: Help seniors get veterinary care for their pets.
- Feral Fund: Help us control the feral cat population by making a donation to our low cost spay/neuter fund for TNR.
- Humane Education: Help us provide free educational programs to children in our local schools.
- Donate your Car: Support all our programs and services by donating your car.
We are a 501 (c) (3) organization and our federal ID is 95-3171867. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. A donation of just $25 qualifies you as a Contributing Member of Animal Samaritans. Be sure to complete our simple Membership Application to become a member and receive your membership benefits.
For more information about donating, call 760.601.3754 or email firstname.lastname@example.org For information about how to include Animal Samaritans in your estate planning, please contact Kim Laidlaw at call 760.601.3754.
PLEASE NOTE: For donations under $25.00 an electronic thank you is sent to you. Please keep that email for your records.