Thank you for helping us improve the lives of animals and people in
the Coachella Valley. Spaying and neutering is a humane way to control
animal overpopulation, significantly reduces the euthanasia of unwanted
cats and dogs, and helps minimize public health problems. Studies show
that non-altered animals are susceptible to more diseases, and
consequently spayed and neutered cats and dogs lead longer lives.
- Dogs must arrive at the Animal Samaritans facility on a leash.
- Cats must be in a cat carrier.
- On the night before your appointment, your pet must have no food after 11PM.
- Cash or Credit Card (MC/VISA/Discover) only – no checks.
- Dental Services are by appointment only, but some services can be scheduled at the same time as your animals’ spay and neuter. Please let us know if you are interested in dental services for your pet.
IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO PRINT THIS FORM OUT FOR YOUR OWN RECORDS.
Animal Samaritans receives hundreds of requests for spay and neuter services a month. We will make every effort to respond to your request as soon as possible.