Job Title: Call Center Supervisor
Location: Thousand Palms, California
Salary Range: DOE
Full Time or Part Time: Full-time
Our Call Center Supervisor role will coordinate the delivery of quality veterinary patient care and facilitate customer satisfaction by implementing and maintaining exemplary standards for our inbound call center.
- Supervises and directs call center staff.
- Fields calls and schedules appointments.
- Coordinates quality veterinary care with Veterinary Practice Managers.
- Problem resolution for customers experiencing scheduling difficulties.
- Interpretation of individual and team performance data: attendance; phone performance; appointment booking; and scripts and protocol utilization.
- Is responsible for all appropriate documentation and reporting requirements, such as QA reports, performance evaluations, time sheets, and budget variance reports.
- Establishes performance goals and provides counseling, coaching, feedback, recognition, training and development to staff.
- Supervises the daily operations of staff and established work flows to achieve the service level goals for each department: Appropriately shifts staff between departments and work flows as needed; monitors all Call Center pools for adherence to response guidelines; monitors real-time adherence and activity of staff; and monitors real-time inbound call queues.
- Works Director of Operations to develop and interpret accurate and useful data on phone performance; uses data to establish individual, team and department performance standards as well as evaluates individual, team and department performance; uses data to motivate staff to meet, sustain and surpass performance goals.
- Interviews applicants for the call center role, using the formatted interview process, offering positions to qualified candidates.
- Works with Veterinary Practice Managers and leadership to identify trends; develops quality improvement programs focused on areas requiring improvement, training, retraining; areas of excellence to be emulated; methods, procedures and programs to increase customer satisfaction.
- Works with Veterinary Practice Manager to resolve internal and external concerns; develops training and quality improvement programs to ensure appropriate use of scripts and protocols.
- 3 to 5 years of Call Center supervision experience required, some portion of which must have involved significant volume phone operations and/or appointment booking.
- Experience supervising or leading employers.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is not required, but is desirable.
High school diploma is required. The skills required for this supervisor role typically are obtained through the completion college level coursework. Associate or Bachelor’s degree is not required, but is desirable
How to Apply:
Interested candidates please contact Bill Rielly, Human Resources Specialist, 760-601-3758. Email CV / Resume to: email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Make a donation today
We know you have many choices when it comes to how to invest your philanthropic dollars, and Animal Samaritans takes seriously the stewardship of your investment in us.
The Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau recommends that nonprofits not spend more than 35 cents on the dollar of its budget on administration and fundraising.
At Animal Samaritans that number is, year over year, close to 10 cents on the dollar. That means the other 90 cents goes to our mission and our services.
That’s just one of the reasons that Animal Samaritans, for more than 4 decades, has been among Southern California’s most trusted animal welfare organizations.
pets. not profits
At our state-of-the-art veterinary clinics, we’re there to provide your animals with the highest quality care, not to make a profit.
Because of your support, we are expanding this mission to broader and more diverse communities.
12,000 Animals saved!
Our Adoption Alliance Rescue Program has saved the lives of more than 12,000 animals. And we’re just getting started. We work with the local shelters to place animals they do not have the resources or staff to handle. Thanks to donations like yours, we do!
72307 Ramon Rd
Thousand Palms, CA