Pet Wellness Exams
Spay & NEUTER
Treat your pet’s current health condition and help safeguard your pet’s future health by scheduling your healthy pet exam today.
All clinic services are by appointment only.
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL 760-343-3477
Standard Office Visit Exam – $56
- Includes a nose-to-tail pet examination with a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
Our other types of exams include:
Standard Office Visit Exam without an appointment/walk-in exam – $65
- A nose-to-tail pet examination with a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine for pet owners without an appointment. These non-scheduled walk-in appointments are subject to the availability of our doctors and staff. Currently, we are not able to accommodate most non-scheduled walk-in exams.
Progress Visit – $37
- A follow-up pet examination with a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine that is specific to the current condition/illness for which your pet is currently being treated.
Pre-Surgical Exam – $50
- While not common, this exam may be recommended prior to some types of surgery if your pet is over five years of age and/or has conditions that suggest your pet’s health may be compromised by surgery.
Surgical Consultation – $37
- Includes an in-depth discussion with you about your pet’s prognosis for surgery from a senior-level Doctor of Veterinary Medicine who has extensive experience and knowledge in veterinary surgery.
Additional services offered following a pet exam include:
- Blood work tests to check for pathogens and the proper functioning of organs.
- X-rays to detect tumors, organ, or skeletal problems.
- Fecal Tests, done to check for internal parasites.
- Urinalysis that will look for signs of kidney disease.
- Thyroid Tests can monitor hormone levels.
- Vaccinations–Older pets need vaccinations too.
- Dietary supplements that account for the age, breed and medical history of your pet.
- Dental Care –Poor dental health can shorten your pet’s life, and leads to bad breath, loss of teeth, gum disease and more serious illness if left untreated.
If you are scheduling a surgical procedure, we encourage mentioning your interest in having your pet’s dental care needs addressed at the same time.
Men have forgotten this truth, but must never forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Make a donation today
We know you have many choices when it comes to how to invest your philanthropic dollars, and Animal Samaritans takes seriously the stewardship of your investment in us.
The Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau recommends that nonprofits not spend more than 35 cents on the dollar of its budget on administration and fundraising.
At Animal Samaritans that number is, year over year, close to 10 cents on the dollar. That means the other 90 cents goes to our mission and our services.
That’s just one of the reasons that Animal Samaritans, for more than 4 decades, has been among Southern California’s most trusted animal welfare organizations.
pets. not profits
At our state-of-the-art veterinary clinics, we’re there to provide your animals with the highest quality care, not to make a profit.
Because of your support, we are expanding this mission to broader and more diverse communities.
12,000 Animals saved!
Our Adoption Alliance Rescue Program has saved the lives of more than 12,000 animals. And we’re just getting started. We work with the local shelters to place animals they do not have the resources or staff to handle. Thanks to donations like yours, we do!
72307 Ramon Rd
Thousand Palms, CA