Make a donation
How You Can Improve the Lives
of Animals and People
We all have our reasons for giving!
Ways you can give
Give cash, stocks, bonds and/or mutual funds for current use or specific purpose
Animal Samaritans can assist in the transfer of assets and ensure that your gift goes to the purpose you choose.
Why do this?
- You may receive an immediate tax savings on your gift.
- You’ll avoid capital gains taxes on appreciated assets.
- Your gift will make an immediate impact on the lives of animals and those who care for them.
- Large gifts can ensure that our mission of animal care and humane education continues and expands.
Remember Animal Samaritans in your will, living trust or retirement plan
Including Animal Samaritans in your will, living trust or retirement account is an easy way to make a future gift.
Why do this?
- Leaving a legacy gift to Animal Samaritans will secure and expand our future.
- Your assets and property stay in your control; you decide what and how much you want to give.
- When you have beneficiaries specified in your will, living trust or retirement account, there is no confusion about your wishes.
- You can chage your beneficiary shares at any time.
Create a charitable trust or gift annuity
Name Animal Samaritans as a beneficiary of your charitable trust or gift annuity.
Why do this?
- You may receive an immediate tax savings on asset transfers.
- You may avoid capital gains on appreciated assets.
- You may receive income for the rest of your life or a specified number of years.
- Your assets and property stay in your control; you dicide what and how much you want to give.
Transfer real estate assets through sale or life estate
Animal Samaritans can assist in the sale or transfer of real estate assets.
Why do this?
- In a tax-efficient sale, Animal Samaritans purchases your home or other property at a discounted rate and you avoid capital gains and may receive tax savings.
- In a Life Estate REserved, you gift your home to Animal Samaritans and keep full use of it for life.
- Other real estate gift options are available, depending on the unique circumstances of individual donors and may help simplify your financial affairs.
You can help us continue this important work, today and for years into the future, by giving a gift through your estate, will, trust, or other financial instrument. Animal Samaritans has financial staff and expert advisors to help educate you on what the best financial plan may be for you.
Please contact us by phone at (760) 712-4795 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We would love to speak with you.
Men have forgotten this truth, but must never forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.Antoine de Saint-Exupery
We know you have many choices when it comes to how to invest your philanthropic dollars, and Animal Samaritans takes seriously the stewardship of your investment in us.
The Wise Giving Alliance of the Better Business Bureau recommends that nonprofits not spend more than 35 cents on the dollar of its budget on administration and fundraising.
At Animal Samaritans that number is, year over year, close to 10 cents on the dollar. That means the other 90 cents goes to our mission and our services.
That’s just one of the reasons that Animal Samaritans, for more than 4 decades, has been among Southern California’s most trusted animal welfare organizations.
pets. not profits
At our state-of-the-art veterinary clinics, we’re there to provide your animals with the highest quality care, not to make a profit.
Because of your support, we are expanding this mission to broader and more diverse communities.
12,000 Animals saved!
Our Adoption Alliance Rescue Program has saved the lives of more than 12,000 animals. And we’re just getting started. We work with the local shelters to place animals they do not have the resources or staff to handle. Thanks to donations like yours, we do!
72307 Ramon Rd
Thousand Palms, CA